How to contribute
Supabase has many open source repos. Some of the more popular ones are:
- Supabase - Our Dashboard, Websites, and example apps
- Supabase-js - A clientside library written in Typescript
- Gotrue - Our auth server, written in Go
- Realtime - A server for streaming changes from Postgres, written in Elixir
- browse all
Want to contribute? Why not jump into our GitHub repo and:
- Sponsor Supabase.
- Answer Discussions.
- Submit an issue to one of our repos
- Report a performance issue or a part of the documentation that you find confusing.
- Create a pull request in one of our repos
- Translate our Readme.
- Try our products and give feedback.
- Spread the word if you like what we are doing.