Sign in a user through SSO
- Before you can call this method you need to establish a connection to an identity provider. Use the CLI commands to do this.
- If you've associated an email domain to the identity provider, you can use the
domainproperty to start a sign-in flow.
- In case you need to use a different way to start the authentication flow with an identity provider, you can use the
providerIdproperty. For example:
- Mapping specific user email addresses with an identity provider.
- Using different hints to identify the correct identity provider, like a company-specific page, IP address or other tracking information.