The Supabase CLI can be found in our CLI repository.
The CLI is still under heavy development, but it will contain all the functionality for working with Supabase projects and the Supabase platform.
- Running Supabase locally
- Managing database migrations (in progress)
- Pushing your local changes to production
- Manage your Supabase Account
- Manage your Supabase Projects
- Generating types directly from your database schema
- Generating API and validation schemas from your database
There may be additional steps that you need to follow to setup the CLI. Located here.