Supabase is a hosted platform which makes it very simple to get started without needing to manage any infrastructure.
Visit app.supabase.com and sign in to start creating projects.
Each project on Supabase comes with:
- A dedicated Postgres database
- Auto-generated APIs
- Auth and user management
- Edge Functions
- Realtime API
Organizations are a way to group your projects. Each organization can be configured with different team members and billing settings. Refer to access control for more information on how to manage team members within an organization.
If Supabase experiences outages, we keep you as informed as possible, as early as possible. We provide the following feedback channels:
- Status page: status.supabase.com
- RSS Feed: status.supabase.com/history.rss
- Atom Feed: status.supabase.com/history.atom
- Slack Alerts: You can receive updates via the RSS feed, using Slack's built-in RSS functionality
/feed subscribe https://status.supabase.com/history.atom
Make sure to review our SLA for details on our commitment to Platform Stability.