We've been building for 9 months now, and we're getting even closer to Beta.
Watch a full demo:
You can now add users manually from your dashboard.
You can also perform admin functions on existing users - send password reset emails, magic links, and delete users.
Even more powerful SQL Editor
Last month we announced an improved SQL Editor, and this month we've taken it even further. The SQL Editor is now a full Monaco editor, like you'd find in VS Code. Build your database directly from the browser.
We added a Status Page which tracks the uptime and latency of the Supabase platform.
- We completed a security audit by DigitalXRAID.
- Email confirmations now enabled by default for signups.
- Updated Benchmarking Suite to include more realistic workloads, on various different servers (results published soon).
- You can now set/edit/remove Foreign Keys via the table editor.
We had a crazy month during Hacktoberfest. In case you missed it, here are some of the highlights:
- We have an exciting Vercel x Stripe x Supabase collaboration underway.
- @elrhomariyounes started helping @acupofjose with the postgrest-csharp extension
- @duncanhealy is updating the Redwood example to work with Supabase.js v1.0
Look out for a big announcement on December 3rd. We'll also be presenting in the Open Core Summit on the 16th of December.