Did you know it's been 2 years since the first commit to Realtime, our real-time engine for Postgres? Before we even existed as a company! We spent this month updating docs and content, improving UX, and onboarding Developer Advocates!
To kick off Hacktoberfest, another Supabase Hackathon is happening right now. You've got another 7 days to be in to win a limited edition t-shirt.
Improved table management
We've made a number of changes to the Dashboard to expose some great features of PostgreSQL including:
We've improved the column Type field so that it supports your custom types.
We've made it simple to add a unique constraint when creating or editing a table.
By popular request, you can now view all columns in a table at a glance and edit them in bulk.
We updated our grid to support relationships across multiple schemas.
Improved Auth Docs
We've revamped the Auth docs - The docs are now broken down into Authentication and Authorization, and organized alongside our Deep Dive series.
Low Code demo
Low Code demo, Using Supabase with Clutch.io - @_dijonmusters ran a session at General Assembly showing how to use these two tools together to create apps using a low code approach.
There was a lot of new content this month.
- How I built the #10 product in 30 days - Gary Tokman [video]
- GitHub OAuth flow with Supabase + React - Nader Dabit [video]
- The Best Stack for Web Developers - Christopher Kapic [video]
- Flutter + Supabase Course - Abhishvek [video]
- React Native Mobile Auth - Aaron Saunders [video]
- Self Hosting Supabase - Kelvin Pompey [video]
- Teta Flutter Frontend builder - Teta Team [product]
- Magic Link + Route Controls in Next.js - Nader Dabit [Video]
- Supabase in 6 minutes - Nader Dabit [video]
We hit 16.5k followers. Follow us there for advance frontend tips and 👁️⚡👁️
Not far from 20K stars: github.com/supabase/supabase
Our Discord is growing fast. Come hangout with 3500+ developers building on Supabase today: discord.supabase.com
We're Hiring SREs. We're fully remote and we love Open Source. See open roles.
We're warming up for another Launch Week! Last time was "Launch Week II: the SQL". We're going to need another month to come up with a good pun again, so we'll aim for November.
- Start using Supabase today: app.supabase.com
- Make sure to star us on GitHub
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Become a sponsor