The Supabase Marketplace brings together all the tools you need to extend your Supabase project. This includes:
- Experts - partners to help you build and support your Supabase project.
- Integrations - extend your projects with external Auth, Caching, Hosting, and Low-code tools.
Build an integration
Supabase provides several integration points:
- The Postgres connection. Anything that works with Postgres also works with Supabase projects.
- The Project REST API & client libraries.
- The Project GraphQL API.
- The Platform API.
List your integration
Apply to the Partners program to list your integration in the Partners marketplace and in the Supabase docs.
Integrations are assessed on the following criteria:
- Business viability While we welcome everyone to built an integration, we only list companies that are deemed to be long-term viable. This includes an official business registration and bank account, meaningful revenue, or Venture Capital backing. We require this criteria to ensure the health of the marketplace.
- Compliance Integrations should not infringe on the Supabase brand/trademark. In short, you cannot use "Supabase" in the name. As the listing appears on the Supabase domain, we don't want to mislead developers into thinking that an integration is an official product.
- Maintainability All integrations are required to be maintained and functional with Supabase, and the company may be assessed on your ability to remain functional over a long time horizon.