The Supabase Marketplace brings together all the tools you need to extend your Supabase project. This includes:
- Experts - partners to help you build and support your Supabase project.
- Integrations - extend your projects with external Auth, Caching, Hosting, and Low-code tools.
Build an integration#
Supabase provides several integration points:
- The Postgres connection. Anything that works with Postgres also works with Supabase projects.
- The Project REST API & client libraries.
- The Project GraphQL API.
- The Platform API.
List your integration#
Apply to the Partners program to list your integration in the Partners marketplace and in the Supabase docs.
Integrations are assessed on the following criteria:
- Business viability While we welcome everyone to built an integration, we only list companies that are deemed to be long-term viable. This includes an official business registration and bank account, meaningful revenue, or Venture Capital backing. We require this criteria to ensure the health of the marketplace.
- Compliance Integrations should not infringe on the Supabase brand/trademark. In short, you cannot use "Supabase" in the name. As the listing appears on the Supabase domain, we don't want to mislead developers into thinking that an integration is an official product.
- Maintainability All integrations are required to be maintained and functional with Supabase, and the company may be assessed on your ability to remain functional over a long time horizon.