After 10 hectic months of building, Supabase is now in Beta.
Watch a full demo:
Supabase is now in Beta
We spent months working on Performance, Security, and Reliability. Read more on our Beta Page.
Improve your docs inline
Add comments and descriptions to your Tables directly from our auto-generated docs. Descriptions are stored as PostgreSQL comments (https://postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-comment.html), and are exposed over your OpenAPI spec.
Table View now has realtime changes
Any updates that happen to your database are reflected in the Table View immediately.
Our table view now has pagination - better for working with large data sets.
Supabase raised a Seed Round
We raised $6M from Y Combinator, Mozilla, and Coatue. You can read more on TechCrunch.
- Supabase is now 26% faster in regions which support Graviton (1460 reqs/s up from 1167 reqs/s)
- We launched a new region in Sao Paulo.
- Postgres Array Support. You can now edit Native Postgres array items in the grid editor or the side panel.
- We added better support for your custom Database Types.
- Fixed some buggy keyboard commands. We're continuously improving key commands in the Table editor.
- We were featured on the GitHub release radar. Link
- @kiwicopple appeared on Open Core Summit
- @aaronksaunders created a video series on Supabase + Vue. Link.
- @CodeByCorey tracks realtime page views using Supabase. Link.
- @ffbass started working on gotrue-java. Link.
- We've grown more than 50% (GitHub star count) since moving into Beta. Link
We've go a lot of exciting things planned for Q1 2021. We're already planning out Supabase Storage and a Supabase CLI for better local development. Let us know if there's something you want us to release as a priority!
We also have something exciting planned with Vercel and Stripe ... stay tuned.