We're always trying to innovate at Supabase, so when we started planning Launch Week 6, we brainstormed ideas for a campaign to promote it that would involve the community. We took a bit of inspiration from things like Weezer’s YouTube takeover and came up with the concept of a Content Storm ⛈.
What is the Content Storm?
The idea was to get many different external content creators as possible to create Supabase-related content and publish everything on the same day. We contacted some well known Youtubers, community members, makers building with Supabase, the SupaSquad, and generally anyone within the Supabase community. We wanted this to be an opportunity for them to build their personal brand or promote their products and startups.
The aftermath of the storm
More than 30 creators participated in creating content in different formats and everything was published today (Tuesday 6th of December). Here is the full list of every piece of content and its author:
- A quick look at Supabase by Ania Kubów.
- Live streaming: Supabase and Sveltekit by James Q Quick.
- Perform Database Migration Using Github Actions & Supabase CLI by Kunal Kushwaha.
- Supabase Authentication & Realtime Database with Flutter by Pooja Bhaumik.
- Why I Switched From AWS Cognito To Supabase The Week Before My Startup Launched by Danilo à Tellinghusen.
- Supabase Crash Course For Python Developers by Patrick Loeber.
- Hoppscotch with GraphQL by Jamie Barton.
- Supabase with TypeScript: using tRPC and Prisma to achieve end-to-end typesafety by Noah.
- How to Connect Browser Extensions to Supabase by Ákos Kőműves.
- A Chili Cookoff with Rust, Rocket, Render, and Supabase by Brad Cypert.
- Authenticating users with Remix and Supabase by Giancarlo Buomprisco.
- Automatic Spotify Playlist Creation with Pipedream and Supabase by Ian Wootten.
- Accept Payments For Your African-Based Business Using Supabase Edge Functions and Paystack by Fatuma Abdullahi.
- Creating AvatarAI.me using Supabase and Cerebrium by Cerebrium.
- From Zero to Hero: Building Next.js Projects by Gui Bibeau.
- Set up a monorepo with Supabase and Turborepo by Philipp Steinrötter.
- Twitter clone with Supabase by Code with Guillaume.
- How Supabase Powers Mockury by Kirill Inoz.
- How to add SIGN-IN WITH APPLE using IONIC ANGULAR and SUPABASE by [Simon Grimm].
- SvelteKit + Supabase v2 Auth with Magic Links, Providers, Email + Password, & more! 🔐🔴 LIVE by Johnny Magrippis
- How we use Supabase at Brick by Vinzent.
- How Kuiq is using Supabase and serving around 100 APIs by Taishi
- How I created an interactive website with React, Chakra UI + Supabase by Joshen Lim.
- 5 benefits of using Supabase for your SaaS by Jonathan Wilke.
- Getting into the holiday spirit with Astro, React, and Supabase by Aleksandra
- How I build register and login page with Supabase by Suraj Vishwakarma.
- What the hell is Supabase? by Ayesha Sahar.
- Comment utiliser Supabase en No-Code avec Weweb ? by Thomas Buyle.
- How I used Supabase and n8n for my background tasks by Mathias Mitchel
- Build An Image Gallery With Supabase Storage and React (Upload Images with Supabase) by Coopercodes
- Twitter thread showing how to build a web app by Isheanesu.
- This service will run your entire app by Simon Baker (@allthecode).
It's a lot! There are tons of great resources, going through everything would take a couple of days, so we recommend bookmarking this page! If you like the content, make sure to give feedback to the author and follow them on social.
And don't miss Launch Week 6, we've been working hard to make it our best Launch Week yet 🚀. Get your tickets here.