Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We've now been building for one year. Here's what we released last month.
Watch a full demo:
We've improved the UX of our Dashboard with sidebars in every section, including the Table view, the Auth section, and the SQL Editor.
Writing SQL just got 10x easier. We added autocomplete to the SQL editor, including table & column suggestions.
We added a page to the Database section for managing Postgres Replication. It's still basic, but you can use it to manage your realtime API - choosing which tables are enabled, and which events to send.
Launch your database in South Africa.
- We filled up our Examples page with a lot of new content.
- We released a Docker Compose file for running Supabase locally. This will be used in our upcoming CLI.
- We have a couple of pending RFCs which you may want to participate in:
- @kiwicopple on the LogRocket Podcast. Link
- @bdougie Livestream: More Fullstack React w RedwoodJS + Supabase. Link
- @gbibeaul created
useSupabase: Supabase React Hooks. GitHub
We hit 6000 GitHub stars on GitHub
Waiting for Supabase Storage? Here's a sneak peek for the upcoming Launch Week at the end of March.