We're 6 months into building our hosted database platform and we've made some major improvements to our auth system and table view.
Watch a full demo:
Easily create tables
Set up tables and columns directly from the table view.
Invite your team
You can now invite team members to your organisation.
Auth: Email Confirmations
You can now enable Email Confirmations for new users. This can be toggled on or off and the template for this email can be edited via the dashboard.
The biggest communty contribution to date, @thorwebdev added TypeScript support to Supabase. He even live streamed the process.
We have a number of small improvements:
- supabase-js now has UMD support
- We significantly improved our docs. Try out the new search!
- All of our awesome sponsors are now listed on our OSS page.
From the community
The release of Auth last month accelerated our community growth, based on Orbit Levels.
- We received our first enterprise sponsor. Thanks to @briannekimmel from @WorkLifeVC for becoming an Enterprise Sponsor.
- @amorriscode added Redwood support! [Pull Request]
- @swyx trying out Supabase with Color Search Engine with Supabase [Live Stream]
- Python Support: @lqmanh has agreed to lead the python support. He's already deployed postgrest-py which is the first step towards a functioning supabase-py client lib.
- @phamhieu built a Live Map Tracker App using Supabase + Leafletjs
Our focus now is to move from Alpha to Beta. This involves stabilising our Auth API, improving dashboard performance, and benchmarking all of our systems. This could take more than one month, as we have a number of company-related activities to wrap up (we just finished YC!).
- Start using Supabase today: app.supabase.com
- Make sure to star us on GitHub
- Follow us on Twitter
- Become a sponsor